Kingdom Village Homeschool Co-Op
Kingdom Village Homeschool Co-op
Who We Are
Kingdom Village Homeschool Co-op falls under the umbrella of KingdomLife Church. Our mission is to mentor and support families who homeschool their children in Frisco and surrounding communities, so that the Lord Jesus Christ is glorified in our families, in the church, and in our community. We want Kingdom Village to be more than just a co-op. We hope it will be a place for families to receive tools and resources to effectively equip and train their children and for students to learn subjects with a biblical and kingdom perspective.
Statement of Purpose
The purpose of our co-op is threefold: (1) to supplement subjects taught at home, (2) to provide encouragement and fellowship for homeschooling families within KingdomLife Church and beyond our church family, and (3) to provide ways in which we can reach out and serve our communities.
Kingdom Village will make servant leadership and community a priority. Each month we will plan a field trip and/or a service learning project.
- We meet once a week on Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- We are accepting 1st grade through High School.
- If there is a sibling 3 years old - Kindergarten, we have a place for them while your older child is in class.
- We are a drop off co-op but we also love and encourage parent volunteers.
- The cost per family is $200/month and there is a small supply fee.
- There is also a minimal cost for curriculum.
- We are currently offering a full day that includes U.S. History & Government, Biblical Financial Foundations (Dave Ramsey), Science, Bible, and P.E.
- We will offer training seminars throughout the year to help support parents with beneficial resources.