Now Taking Applications For
Spring Semester II
Course: Dominion Mandate
Step seven in the Slavery to Sonship Scale is understanding our Dominion Mandate. From Genesis to Revelation we see that God created the Adamic race to rule the Earth with Him as His sons. Understanding our role of dominion is foundational to the liberation of cities and nations from demonic rule and for filling the Earth with God's glory. Without this proper mindset, a Christian's God-given leadership role can lay underdeveloped, allowing evil works to prevail in lives, cities and nations.
In Dominion Mandate, you will learn:
- What is the kingdom?
- What is dominion?
- What is the law of boundaries?
- What are the challenges to dominion?
- How do we take cities for God?
- How do we receive healing and deliverance through dominion?
- How do we take dominion through prosperity and influence?
- How do we become a church prepared to rule?
- How do we come into unity?
- How do we recognize unbiblical doctrines in the church?
Mar 27 - May 29, 2018
In-class (Tuesdays at 6:30 pm) or online
|Mar 27||Mantled for Dominion|
|April 3||The Church and the Kingdom|
|April 10||Conflict at the Gates and the Law of Boundaries|
|April 17||Identifying Challenges to Dominion|
|April 24||Taking Cities and Nations: The Incarnation Reformation|
|May 1||SPRING BREAK|
|May 8||Dominion: Healing and Deliverance|
|May 15||The Dominion of Blessing vs. Curses|
|May 22||Dominion Through Prosperity and Influence|
|May 29||A Church Prepared to Rule|
$200 - In Class Students
$300 - Online Students
20% off for those who register before Feb 27. Use coupon code Save20 at check out.
For more information about the college, please visit our About Us page.