Now Taking Applications For
Course: 7 Mountains of Culture
Step nine on the Slavery to Sonship Scale is understanding the ecclesia's key role in actively reconciling a nation's culture to the Father's design. The Church carries Christ's anointing for healing the nations so that they can fully prosper in their God-given redemptive purpose that glorifies Him.
For this to happen, the Church must learn how to effectively engage and release Christ's kingdom in the seven major influencers that shape and define culture, which are: Government, Family, Religion, Education, Business, Media, and Arts & Entertainment.
The fresh move of the Spirit in this hour requires the Church's hands-on involvement through both intercession and action in delivering nations and generations from destruction and connecting them with God's glory for cultural transformation.
In 7 Mountains of Culture, you will learn:
- What are the 7 Mountains that shape culture?
- Which mountain(s) am I called to influence?
- How can my influence on the 7 Mountains lead to cultural transformation?
- What are the strongholds on each of the mountains?
- How is the Church supposed to be a change agent on the 7 Mountains?
- How is the Church supposed to effectively interface with the 7 Mountains?
Class is online only
$200 - Tuition
$50 - Application Fee (New Students Only)
For more information about this course, please email us at .