Christians and Government: Exercising Civic Authority
January 31, 2020 - February 1, 2020
Learn how Christians can make a difference for Texas and the U.S. in 2020 and beyond!
Learn the answers to these questions… and more!
• What does separation of Church & State really mean?
• What does God say about Christians and political issues?
• How can I use my voice for positive change in public policies?
• Is Socialism good for me and my family?
• Does voting really matter?
• Can I make a positive difference in public education?
• Will pastors who speak on political issues lose their tax exemption?
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKERS
- Rev. Rafael Cruz
- Trayce Bradford
- Bunni Pounds
- Rev. Larry Burden
- Pastor Brandon Burden
- Author J. Nicole Williamson
- And more!
Friday, January 31, 2020 | 7 pm – 9 pm
6:30 pm Registration
7 pm Welcome
Session 1 The Battle for America: Pastor to Pew – Rev. Rafael Cruz
Session 2 Keeping the Republic – Pastor Brandon Burden
Saturday, February 1, 2020 | 9 am – 4 pm
9 am Welcome
Session 3 Jesus, You, and Politics – Author J. Nicole Williamson
Session 4 Spiritual Warfare & the Political Spirit - Rev. Larry Burden
Session 5 Working with Local, State & Federal Government – Bunni Pounds
Session 6 Government Needs Your Voice – Congressional Representative
12 – 12:30 pm Lunch
Session 7 Citizen’s Role with Legislation, Writing Bills, and Citizen Testimony – Panel
Session 8 We the People Make a Difference – Trayce Bradford / Bibi Loyola
Session 9 Keeping Informed While Keeping Your Sanity! – J. Nicole Williamson and Bunni Pounds
Session 10 Our Duty to Pray for Government Leaders – Larry Burden, Brandon Burden
Single - $35
Married - $45
College/High School Students - $20
Optional Lunch Add-On - $8
Lunch Menu: Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad, Dessert, and Beverage.
For more information about this workshop, please email us at .